We Are Open For Your Dental Care Needs
WE ARE READY FOR YOU!
During the Covid 19 closures our associates have been working and investing in systems and equipment to Make your dental visits over and above CDC standards.
We have installed HEPA approved air filtration systems guaranteed to remove 99% of all airborne partials such as flu viruses, dust , mold and water vapors..
We are throughly cleaning and sterilizing each operator after treatment is delivered. We are monitoring patients temperatures before entering the office areas.
Rest assured it is our primary goal to provide our patients the safest and most efficient dental visit possible. First and foremost keep your preventive dental visits at every 6 months .. as you know this helps prevent a more serious dental situation. Our staff is working hard every day to reschedule anyone who missed an appointment during our closing. If you have an emergency please call and we will do our best to get your in our schedule ASAP.
We also ask you to help us by following these guidelines.
- Waiting rooms will be patient free, we ask that you call on arrival and wait in your car until we are ready for you to be seated.
- Pre screening for Covid-19 risk factors.
- All patients will be required to wear a face mask and sanitize their hands.
- No more than one person may accompany a minor child into the office.
- Special accommodations can be made for high risk patients per request. This includes first appointment of the day.
- Following all recommendations by the CDC, ADA, and OSHA.
The clinical staff will be equipped with a lot of PPE and new uniforms and the office may look a little different, but what hasn’t changed is the quality service we love to provide to all of our patients! Can’t wait to see you all!